Pool & Spa Repair
There are a lot of great things about owning a Utah swimming pool or hot tub in your backyard: the convenience, the awesome summer parties, the popularity with friends and neighbors (okay, so this is sometimes a win/lose situation), to name just a few. Some of the less awesome parts of owning a swimming pool or hot tub in your backyard include: swimming pool and/or hot tub repairs. Some of our swimming pool and hot tub repair specializations for the Utah area are:
- Salt Systems
- Chemical Automation Systems
- Swimming Pool Automation Systems
- Swimming Pool Leaks
- Plumbing Repairs
We also feature the following pool or spa services in case you haven’t done them in a while:
- Washing the Plaster: An Acid Wash is like a facial peel for your inground pool or spa. After you drain your pool or spa, a diluted solution of muriatic acid is applied to the walls of your pool or spa. The acid takes away a fine layer of plaster and leaves your pool looking brighter, fresher, cleaner, and with less stains.
- Tile Repair and Cleaning: We recommend repairing cracked tile as they occur, instead of waiting until half your pool needs some serious TLC.
- Draining and Refilling Pool: Most pools or spas should be drained every 5-8 years. Don’t worry, it won’t cost you an arm a leg to refill- thanks to our Utah water prices.