Pool & Spa Remodel
No one likes to do it, but the time will come when it’s time to update and remodel your aging swimming pool or spa. Our harsh Utah weather is hard on pool and hot tub equipment. Signs that your swimming pool may need an update include:
- Dated or broken tile
- Plaster that’s flaking away or rough in texture
- Coping and decks that are deteriorating, i.e. sagging, and cracking
- Loud or inefficient pool equipment
- Leaks in structure or plumbing
- You just want an updated look or a more user-friendly environment
And let’s be honest, arranging to remodel and update your Utah swimming pool can be a pretty big job that’s going to take a lot of time and money. Here are a few suggestions for how to start this mammoth project:
1. Make a Remodel Budget- As with all remodel jobs, this is the crucial first step that is often skipped.
Take some time to talk to decide how much you’re willing to spend and write that number down- you’ll be glad later.
2. Deciding What You Want to Remodel and Update- This is a pretty big step and will likely take some outside help. One way to determine what you want to remodel and update is to do is to check out pictures of other pools. One cool tool to check out other swimming pools can be found at zillow.com. Check it out by clicking here.
3. Talk to a Swimming Pool Remodeling Professional- Of course there’s only so much you can do without talking to someone who knows what he or she is doing. We recommend calling: us! Lifeguard Pools and Spas specializes in remodels both small and large and we’ll walk you through all the steps, and even take you around to check out a few swimming pool ideas we think you might like.
Contact Lifeguard Pools for your free swimming pool quote at 801-208-9527.
More information on Utah Swimming Pool and Spa Remodels from our Blog